DIGITAL MARKETING IDEAS AND STRATEGIES TO BOOST YOUR BUSINESS
Essential Digital Marketing Ideas and Strategies to Boost Your Business
In this day and age, digital marketing is necessary for your business to promote its growth. With the world becoming digital, this marketing strategy will make you stand out among your competitors. Given the benefits that digital marketing has for your brand, it has to be done right in order to be effective. Here are six digital marketing tips that will help you to boost your business this year.Build a Website
With more people using mobile devices and interacting with different brands through this medium, it is important to create an online website through the website. There are around 90% of people using mobile devices and 63% use the Smartphone to access the internet. You should see a website as one of your business outlets. The website should also be highly responsive and compatible with different devices.Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization is a method of making your website to be ranked high and highly visible on a search engine. Search engine optimization is important to drive up traffic and conversion on your website. Majority of people use the search engine such as Google to search for a solution to their needs.Go Social
Many brands are now creating a social media profile to reach out to a bigger audience. Social Media like Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter have a large number of users. Brands can use these platforms to expose their brand and maximize their customer base.Utilize Videos and Images
Digital marketing is about utilizing images, videos and texts to express what your brand is about. A website or social media channel that contains visual elements will increase engagement and also enhance your search engine ranking.Adopt Content Marketing
Another important digital marketing strategy to help boost your business is by adopting a content marketing strategy. Content marketing is an effective digital marketing strategy today. Content marketing has been found to boost businesses and is continually used by different brands.Keep Tabs On This Strategies
After implementing the digital marketing strategies, you should weigh and determine the progress. In a situation where one or all of them are not effective you can tweak and re-strategist. Tweak until a progress is achieved.
There you have it! The above are a couple of digital marketing tips that will help you to boost your business. In the evolving digital marketing sphere, developing a digital idea will help you to stay afloat and competitive. It will also open a door for you to enjoy the bounties that the digital marketplace has for you. You can promote the growth of your business using the digital marketing tips above.
Contact us today at Redback Studios to help give your business the awareness and recognition it deserves. We are the perfect fit to help you get the best out of your digital marketing endeavors. Be assured of getting excellent services that gives complete customer satisfaction.
Monday, 20 May 2019
Posted by Redback Digital Marketing
Trending in web design, right now
Website design is incredibly fast moving. By experiencing the very latest interface developments on a continuous and evolving basis, visitors will opt to browse elsewhere the instant that a site they’re viewing fails to meet their expectations. To give this claim some relevant context, here are a few of our observations about where it’s at right now, and why:
Long scrolling pages – started with the goal of getting visitors onto a specific landing page and converting interest into action. Landing pages typically contain sufficient information needed to allow an informed decision and numerous prompts to ‘contact for more info’, ‘sign up for details’, or ‘get in touch NOW’. Often with zero navigation options at the top of the page, they essentially focus the purchase decision to a very clear YES, or a NO.
Landing pages have evolved into an easy to navigate and anticipatory experience; it’s far easier to swipe your finger up on a mobile phone than it is to locate the menu button, then choose the next page or info that you want to read. Additionally, viewers now typically scroll further and further to see what else is on a page before choosing to move on, and a well-balanced page with excellent content, features and functionality will tease them down, down … and further down.
Easy navigation – mentioned above but now essential to keeping visitors on your site, smartphones are still considered fiddly for more detailed activities. No one really wants to type a report on one when there’s a real keyboard available, do they? That said, smartphones are now the most used device around the world between the hours of 7am – 10am. Mobile usage now accounts for more than half of the world’s internet browsing traffic and logically, mobile user interfaces need to provide the ability to explore a site quickly and easily. Hence the growth in popularity of longer scrolling pages. But what other implications does this have? How about a less complex navigation menu structure? How about a large clear nav menu that fills the screen rather than running along the top edge of the screen? Why do I have to scroll all the way back to the top of the long scrolling page? That’s right. Sticky menus – which hide when scrolling down, but re-appear when a slight upwards gesture is made – back to the top buttons located in the footer, and responsive hamburger menu buttons are all part of this movement of convenience.
Making it fast – whether you’ve read this article word for word so far or just skimmed it, you’ll have probably have gathered that the common driving factors behind website design are currently page load speed and ease of use. The reason that website design has moved so rapidly is that the software and hardware technologies supporting it keep evolving at a furious pace.
PHP is the language that many web servers use when your phone, tablet or PC/Mac requests a web page. Whilst you may not know anything about PHP, what you should know is that PHP7, now active and available for over 12 months, is 20% faster than its predecessor PHP5. Chances are that your website could be performing a lot faster than it currently is, which would make for a better user experience and contribute to better ranking in Google’s search results.
Fast to complete forms – this one is kinda obvious, but we’re noticing the benefits of it a lot more on websites that have been reviewed to address the problem. It goes without saying that with any online form asking for user information, the more information that you are asked to enter, the less the likelihood that you’ll complete and submit it. This sentiment is further compounded with the use of smaller interfaces which can, as already mentioned, be a bit fiddly at times. Think trying to find the right symbol on a touchscreen keypad whilst you’re rattling along on the commuter train!
Not surprisingly, the shorter and more straightforward the form – just your name and email address will do – the higher the submission success rate of user details from a page.
Mobile responsive – Let’s begin with a confession; we still host a few websites that were designed and coded before tablets were launched and smartphones came to prominence. As you no doubt know, whilst these sites will still display on a smartphone, they aren’t optimized to display on a smartphone, so you will most likely see the whole page on your mobile screen.
“What does that text say? Can you zoom in? Ah forget it … go back to the search.”
The discipline of designing a website first for a desktop, then considering how it will look on a mobile device has been turned on its head. Many websites are now designed around the smallest potential viewing platform, for example 1334×750 pixels for a iPhone6, and their design layouts are then adapted to larger screen displays where the content can be flowed to a wider browser window and presented horizontally as well as vertically.
Also for probably a couple of years now, Google has been penalising websites that aren’t responsive to mobile platforms, so if SEO is important to your business, but you are still running a site that was designed pre-smartphone, then you have quite a battle on your hands.
Images – a picture saying 1,000 words. We say it in briefing meetings all the time, and in web design it’s truer now than it ever has been. Images bring life to your site, Instagram feeds give it a value of currency, in terms of being live, and the world of web design has seen a move towards less words and more pictures, particularly in combination, especially where the images are relevant to the vision of the business and branding. Ultimately this is being used to better communicate the product or service experience, rather than telling someone about it with lots and lots of words.
Of course, none of these trends are set in stone and what’s proving popular right now may be a thing of the past in 12 months-time. If there is a monumental shift, we’ll let you know on our blog. And not forgetting, if your website needs a monumental overhaul or just an enquiry form to be streamlined, call us. We look forward to discussing it.
Friday, 19 April 2019
Posted by Redback Digital Marketing
BEST DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR SCHOOLS,COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
The education sector is booming these days, even in India, with the kind of infrastructure and facilities that schools and universities are willing to offer to their students, especially the private ones. Although state-run institutions are less willing to invest in marketing themselves, private entities feel a big need to market their institutions, especially in the digital marketing area.
The top priority of any private educational institution is to increase enrollments. If you are willing to associate with us, reach us at: email@example.com or +91-8189985559.
Let’s now move on to discuss some basic digital marketing strategies for schools which are generally applicable to most types of businesses entities, especially schools, college and universities.
General Digital Marketing Strategies for Schools ,Colleges & Universities
Establish an informative website
– Research has it that most students these days make their decision on visiting a college or school campus (in this case, it is the parents obviously) after having a look at the website of the institution. The website of your school or university is going to be a one-stop destination for prospective students and their parents to land in order to get the first trustworthy information about what you have to offer. Putting in some cool pictures of the recent fest you organized in your school along with the smart classrooms you have built to impart education through innovative ways to educate pupils is a bait for eyes willing to enroll into institutions which are going to turn them smarter. How about some pictures of the basketball court and the giant auditorium in your university premises?
Your website can also showcase the faculty members you have put to task. Beyond this, the description of the vision, and why your institution is the best among all is the added advantage so that you don’t need extra space for the same. The website is a foundation for the digital marketing strategy for your school or college.
– The first hurdle that you need to cross, as the promoter of an educational institution, is to believe in the power of digital marketing for your institute. If you do not have a digital marketing team of your own, which is very probable, you can start off by investing small sums in online advertisements on general platforms such as Google and at more specific platforms and websites which carry out reviews of educational institutions. Hire a keyword specialist so that you are better capable of targeting the right keywords and audience. Analyzing the return on investments on such ads should help you get motivated on going forward with the digital techniques for your school.
Social Media Presence
– You need to understand that students and their parents have turned smart. Most students and parents of your school are using Facebook and Twitter. You need to ensure that you are present where they are because you want to be where your potential customers are. Increasing the social media presence of your schools is so easy in so many ways – it’s cost effective because you don’t even need to hire a separate social media professional for the same (perhaps your school receptionist could do that). All that is required is an official Facebook page for your school and a little bit of enthusiasm and creativity. The primary target here is to tell people what has recently been going on in your university and make them realize that they would love to indulge.
Besides these general digital marketing techniques, there are a number of tweaks you could do in order to enhance the brand visibility of your educational institution in the digital space.
Hire a Digital Marketing Agency for your School/University
– If you are trying to promote your school and university and your only experience is in the field of education, chances are you have zero knowledge in how to market your institution on the digital space. Presently, there are a number of efficient and affordable digital marketing agencies who are willing to offer cost-effective digital marketing solutions for your educational institute. At Redback for instance, we have been working with a number of schools and universities whereby we began from scratch. No two digital campaigns or social media campaigns can be same or even similar. The reason is each educational institute has different marketing needs and targets and thus, each needs an individual touch. At Redback we believe that there is no shortcut to creativity and intelligence. At the same time, our 10+ years of online experience only comes to our rescue and there is a limit for us. What you need to ensure is that your agency is willing to collaborate and coordinate with you as your own and as the part of your own team.
Showcase research papers
– If you have a research cell in your university or college, chances are that many of your expert professors would have worked together with their students to make research papers. Showcase them.
– Did your university team just win a national competition? Put it out there for the others to see and get inspired.
– Create a separate media section on your university/school’s website and collect all the good reviews about your institution on the same place.
Mixture of ads
– Create the right blend of organic traffic and those reaching to your website through ads. In order to do that ensure that your Digital marketing agency understands the current SEO guidelines and requirements of the various search engines.
Testimonials / Review
– Do you have kids who have touched big milestones in their careers? Have them write testimonials for you. Also, have your institution reviewed by online magazines and have them put on YouTube for others to see. Reviews and testimonials are some of the basic elements of digital marketing strategies for any businesses, not just schools or colleges.
Email Campaigns with Offers
– Target the right audience at the right time and while you’re trying to increase your enrolment, throw some hot offers in their face in the mailer. A descriptive mailer full of infographics can do wonders. Engage your digital marketing agency in this.
Must we tell you that the above list is only illustrative and not an exhaustive list of things you could do to market your school digitally. For a complete affordable solution, get a free quote here or contact us directly
Monday, 4 March 2019
Posted by Redback Digital Marketing
Why Digital Marketing is Important to Grow Businesses
With the unfolding of modern technologies and preponderance of Digital Marketing (DM), businesses are doing all that they can to match up the pace. Businesses are either changing their plans of action into the digital one, or amplifying existing marketing strategies with digital advertising techniques- And the first question that may arise here is- Why Digital Marketing is important for your businesses- I’ll dissect this for you and let us start with some statistical influences of Digital Marketing
Why Digital Marketing is Important
- 34% of the businesses already had an integrated digital marketing plan in 2017
- 72% marketers believe that traditional marketing is no longer sufficient and Digital Marketing will make their company revenue to be increased by 30% by the end of 2018
- More than 80% of businesses will increase their digital marketing spending plan that may go beyond the IT budget.
Why Digital Marketing is important for your business
- You need to incorporate befitting Digital Marketing Strategy in your business module in an attempt to be an active part of exceptionally pervasive and equally lucrative online market place.
- Since DM is not just a quickly developing power in today’s world of marketing, it is set to be the eventual fate of marketing, and it seems that soon digital marketing will surpass all the traditional marketing maneuvers.
Small businesses with no assets and capitalization find a superior and financially savvy marketing channel in digital marketing. As per Gartner’s Digital Marketing Spend Report-
“Up to 40% of respondents claimed getting considerable savings by using digital marketing methods of promotion for their products and services.”
Along with better conversion rates created by successful digital marketing strategies, DM also ensures great revenues. It conveys heaps of gainful advantages for you and your business appreciates better and higher incomes.
“Google affirms this in an analysis with IPSOS Hong Kong, asserting 2.8 times better revenue growth anticipation for organizations utilizing digital marketing to the individuals who don’t.”
- With better revenue generation, little and medium businesses utilizing digital advertising strategies will have 3.3 times better odds of optimizing their business.
- DM opens the ways to better, bigger and remote targeting markets both locally and abroad.
- Google’s Asia-Pacific Head of SME Kevin O’Kane portrays the Digital Market as rocket fuel for the development of little and medium scale ventures.
- As per Nielsen Global Online Consumer Survey that included 25 thousand purchasers originating from no less than 50 nations-“90 percent of respondents claimed they would trust information about a particular brand, product or service if the data comes from people they know.”
Key Digital Marketing Elements essential to optimize your Business
- 1.Websites and SEO content
- 3.Internet banner ads
- 4.Online video content
- 5.Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- 6.Email marketing
- 7.Social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- 8.Mobile marketing (SMS, MMS, etc.)
- 9.Retargetting and Remarketting
- 10.Search Engine Optimization.
In addition to over-mentioned Digital Marketing elements, new types of digital marketing techniques like augmented reality, artificial intelligence are arriving constantly. Let us go through some of the latest digital marketing trends to understand the importance of digital marketing
Digital Marketing Trends that boost ROI of Businesses
- Influencer Marketing
- Content Marketing
- App Store Optimization
- Big Data Personalization
- In-store Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Live Video Streaming
- Site Optimization as per the Wearable Technology
- Consumer Engagement Strategy
Both B2B and B2C businesses can effectively use diverse digital marketing mediums- The only thing that they need to pay heed upon is knowledge of latest digital marketing trends that suit their kind of business.
- Digital Marketing practices like importance of SEO in digital marketing, Paid Advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, e-Commerce SEO, Automation Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and so forth have turned out to be regular practices of B2B and B2C organizations.
- In any case, one of the primary advantages of conducting your advertising digitally is the straightforwardness with which results can be tracked and monitored in DM.
- As opposed to conducting costly customer research, DM aids you easily see the client reaction rates, measure the completion of your marketing goals, and hence empowers you design your next DM Campaign more accurately.
Digital Marketing is a continuously developing system that asks businesses to keep pace with the quickly changing processes- In 2019; a few digital marketing trends mentioned above will have a capable impact on lead generation, conversions and ROI.
Apt understanding and adept inclusion of best digital marketing practices and related trends will ensure the growth that your business deserves.
Wednesday, 30 January 2019
Posted by Redback Digital Marketing
Benefits of digital marketing for Business & Startup
Benefits of digital marketing for Business & Startup
Digital marketing benefits businesses of all sizes by giving access to the mass market at an affordable price. Unlike TV or print advertising, it allows truly personalized marketing.
The main advantage of digital marketing is that a targeted audience can be reached in a cost-effective and measurable way. Other digital marketing advantages include increasing brand loyalty and driving online sales.
The benefits of digital marketing include:
- Global reach - a website allows you to find new markets and trade globally for only a small investment.
- Lower cost - a properly planned and effectively targeted digital marketing campaign can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
- Trackable, measurable results - measuring your online marketing with web analytics and other online metrics tools makes it easier to establish how effective your campaign has been. You can obtain detailed information about how customers use your website or respond to your advertising. Web analytics can be set up to show you exactly how much money you make from each digital tactic.
- Personalization - if your customer database is linked to your website, then whenever someone visits the site, you can greet them with targeted offers. The more they buy from you, the more you can refine your customer profile and market effectively to them.
- Openness - by getting involved with social media and managing it carefully, you can build customer loyalty and create a reputation for being easy to engage with.
- Social currency - digital marketing lets you create engaging campaigns using different types of rich media content. On the internet, these campaigns can gain social currency - being passed from user to user and becoming viral.
- Improved conversion rates - if you have a website, then your customers are only ever a few clicks away from completing a purchase. Unlike other media which require people to get up and make a phone call, or go to a shop, digital marketing can be seamless and immediate.
Together, all of these aspects of digital marketing have the potential to add up to more sales.
Tuesday, 13 November 2018
Posted by Redback Digital Marketing
20 Benefits of having Website for small startup & business in 2018
#20 Reasons why your small business needs a Website…
In the world, everything is going to automatic and hi-tech and computers and mobile devices are rapidly changing the traditional methods of searching and doing things.
Benefits of a website for small business:
There are uncountable reasons to have a website for your small business. Before going ahead with the question of why is it important to have a website for your well-established business or startup.
We need to know the actual matter of having a website for the business.
What is the actual matter?
Actually, there is not a matter of discussion that either you are running a small business or big enterprises one. It is all about sell, promote, market, and engagement of customers into your business.
The Internet is the biggest source now a day to get the things very easily in no time. It means that you can access and get the things whatever is needed by you anytime.
With millions of web users searching for things online every day, a website for your business plays an important role and provide a big support. Apart from promoting your business locally, it helps to get global exposure.
A website becomes a necessity if you are running a small business to get the attention of your customers towards your services and products.
Why startup business must need a website:
If you have a small business but don’t have any website for it, then the chances to get the customer’s attention to move down. All your competitors may catch your customers easily.
Now a day people buy and search the things on the website so, if you have a web presence of your business then it becomes very easy for your customers to get interact with your services and products.
A website works as a medium of communication between the business and the customer. In this way, it should be very effective and easily accessible.
There may be many questions in your mind related to the website such as cost, business benefits, why need it, what are the advantages of having of a website and hire responsive website design company in India?
To get the answers to such questions we have to check the below reasons for having a website for small businesses.
Let’s check the top 20 reasons for having a website for small business and start-up:
- Create an online presence
- New Look
- Cutting down administration
- Advertising through internet videos
- To keep your customers up-to-date
- 24×7 availability
- Improve communication
- Improve your business profile
- Expand your business
- Improve your competitive advantage
- Increase Sell
- Specialized markets
- Improve Credibility
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization-Rank in Search Engines)
- Global audience
- Lead generation and customer’s feedback
1. Create an online presence:
We know that there are millions of users, we can say about 1/3 of the world population, have access to the web. With this huge number of population of the internet, we can’t ignore the power of a web presence.
It doesn’t matter either you are new or an experienced user of the internet, to get the more attention and access to millions of users you need to have a website.
Gone are the days when people did their search and got the required from information journals and encyclopedias.
Now a day, people’s life is very busy they don’t have too much time to check the details in deep, in this way via a website you can keep them up to date about your products and services. With the help of a website, your customers can easily get complete details about your organization and its suppliers.
3. New Look:
With a website, it is very easy to change the look, information and other things related to your company online. You need only to hire the best web design company in order to complete this task and get a new and fresh look.
People have a busy schedule in daily life. No one has extra time. This is one of the biggest reasons people prefer to go with online shopping websites to get their desired products and services. This way of shopping has become very popular.
There is no need to go the market physically you can order and get the things at your door-step very easily. It saves a lot of time of people. So, by providing services and products online, your chances of getting a higher sales rate is very high.
5. Cutting down administration:
It is one of the benefits of the website for business. We have visited how a website saves a lot of time. It is not a big deal to rectify and do the modifications on a website to provide special offers and the latest deals to your customers.
6. Advertising through internet videos:
A website is an easy way to promote your business globally. There are many things you can do promote you via a website on the internet.
One of the possible ways you can use to promote your business is place videos on your website because the fact is that people like watching instead of listening and reading alone.
It will not a big deal if we say that more than 80% of people will watch the complete video. Internet ads increase the changes of sale by 46% and customer awareness by 80%. An internet video is very effective to show the quality of your service and product. It plays an important role when you want to explain something about your services.
7. To keep your customers up-to-date:
Things change from time to time. Things tend to information such as contact information, business hours, product offerings, prices, and others. A website is flexible tools to change and mage the changes in order to update your customers rapidly.
8. 24×7 Availability:
With a website, your business opens 24 hours. People can visit your business whenever and wherever needed by them.
9. Improve Communication:
A Website is the best way to communicate with your customers. A website is a full-color brochure, interactive, high-quality, highly available tool that shows all the services and goods offered by you.
It is good to say that it is one of the most efficient and effective ways to communicate not only with the customers but also with suppliers and employees.
10. Improve your business profile:
An impact of websites on business is very broad. It is easy to build trust, credibility, and reputation among customers with a website and the way to show your previous and current tasks to potential clients. A Good website gives a great impression to your business and shows that you are smart and savvy to take your business at the top level.
11. Expand your business:
The internet has broken all the conventional business boundaries. It is very easy to reach with the customers globally via the way of a website.
It is easy to spread your business and get a wide customer reach with the web presence. So, you can easily increase your ROI and potential customers.
12. Improve you Competitive Advantage:
All the organizations play the same game by the same rules on the web. There is no matter what is the size of your business because the motive is the same to compete with the competitor. A well-designed website play more enough than a man-power to make you a step ahead from your competitors.
It is just a myth that having a website is very costly. If you look at the importance of having a website then you will find that spending a few bucks to get a wide array to customers is not a big deal. Your website is the face of your business.
It makes your relationship with your customers very strong. So, if you want to provide all time accessibility to your customers then you should always need to contact the web development company. If you are still confused and think that having a website is costly then you have to check the advertisement costs for magazine, newspapers and in other mediums.
14. Increase Sell:
A website is an interactive online catalog that makes selling very easy in a cost-effective way. It is easily achieved without having any physical store, or infrastructure.
However, you have to spend little to maintain and host your website, keeping is secure for sales transactions and many more but selling is very easy and fast with a website. So, if you want to sell your products online and need an e-commerce web development company then hire only the experts in the field.
15. Specialized markets:
It means that if you want to sell or offer your products to the relevant customers only or want to cover a limited geographic area without spending a lot of money then the website is the best way to achieve this.
You can easily get your exact audience and customers. It is easy to show your advertisement only to potential customers. So, we can say that you can attract the audience and customers who are real users of your services and products.
16. Improve Credibility:
Credibility is one of the biggest noticeable points considered by every one of your customers and visitors. In today’s market having a website is very essential because it shows that you are running a reliable and authentic business in the market.
For example, if you are a doctor and running a clinic and also have a website then it becomes very easy for patients to find your address and contact details via the way of your website.
Visitors and customers can pay bills online, make an appointment; email you directly if you have the web presence. It will be very beneficial for both your customers and staff members to manage the details and maximize the resources.
18. SEO (Search Engine Optimization-Rank in Search Engines)
SEO is abbreviated as Search Engine Optimization. There is no one who doesn’t want to be on the top of search queries. One of the biggest reasons behind this is the wider reach to the audience and potential customers who need something from you.
If you are at that first position then it will make a first impression on the mind of your customers and internet users. A website with SEO is like “icing on the cake”. But to get benefitted by both you need to hire a web development company who is also proficient in providing the best SEO services.
19. Global audience:
A website is open to all and provides a global presence to your business because the internet has no limitations. It breaks all national and international barriers and helps you to reach the global audience. Your customers can get you anywhere in the world. So, you can easily run your business on the international playground.
20. Lead generation and customer’s feedback:
A website is the cheapest and the easiest way to generate leads and get feedback from your customers. You can organize online surveys and reviews to get the expectations of your potential customers. You can directly ask them for their feedback by providing them with a simple registration form.
Wednesday, 31 October 2018
Posted by Redback Digital Marketing