The education sector is booming these days, even in India, with the kind of infrastructure and facilities that schools and universities are willing to offer to their students, especially the private ones. Although state-run institutions are less willing to invest in marketing themselves, private entities feel a big need to market their institutions, especially in the digital marketing area.
The top priority of any private educational institution is to increase enrollments. If you are willing to associate with us, reach us at: email@example.com or +91-8189985559.
Let’s now move on to discuss some basic digital marketing strategies for schools which are generally applicable to most types of businesses entities, especially schools, college and universities.
General Digital Marketing Strategies for Schools ,Colleges & Universities
Establish an informative website
Social Media Presence
Hire a Digital Marketing Agency for your School/University
Showcase research papers
Mixture of ads
Testimonials / Review
Email Campaigns with Offers
Monday, 4 March 2019
Posted by Redback Digital Marketing
With the unfolding of modern technologies and preponderance of Digital Marketing (DM), businesses are doing all that they can to match up the pace. Businesses are either changing their plans of action into the digital one, or amplifying existing marketing strategies with digital advertising techniques- And the first question that may arise here is- Why Digital Marketing is important for your businesses- I’ll dissect this for you and let us start with some statistical influences of Digital Marketing
Why Digital Marketing is Important
- 34% of the businesses already had an integrated digital marketing plan in 2017
- 72% marketers believe that traditional marketing is no longer sufficient and Digital Marketing will make their company revenue to be increased by 30% by the end of 2018
- More than 80% of businesses will increase their digital marketing spending plan that may go beyond the IT budget.
Why Digital Marketing is important for your business
- You need to incorporate befitting Digital Marketing Strategy in your business module in an attempt to be an active part of exceptionally pervasive and equally lucrative online market place.
- Since DM is not just a quickly developing power in today’s world of marketing, it is set to be the eventual fate of marketing, and it seems that soon digital marketing will surpass all the traditional marketing maneuvers.
Small businesses with no assets and capitalization find a superior and financially savvy marketing channel in digital marketing. As per Gartner’s Digital Marketing Spend Report-
“Up to 40% of respondents claimed getting considerable savings by using digital marketing methods of promotion for their products and services.”
Along with better conversion rates created by successful digital marketing strategies, DM also ensures great revenues. It conveys heaps of gainful advantages for you and your business appreciates better and higher incomes.
“Google affirms this in an analysis with IPSOS Hong Kong, asserting 2.8 times better revenue growth anticipation for organizations utilizing digital marketing to the individuals who don’t.”
- With better revenue generation, little and medium businesses utilizing digital advertising strategies will have 3.3 times better odds of optimizing their business.
- DM opens the ways to better, bigger and remote targeting markets both locally and abroad.
- Google’s Asia-Pacific Head of SME Kevin O’Kane portrays the Digital Market as rocket fuel for the development of little and medium scale ventures.
- As per Nielsen Global Online Consumer Survey that included 25 thousand purchasers originating from no less than 50 nations-“90 percent of respondents claimed they would trust information about a particular brand, product or service if the data comes from people they know.”
Key Digital Marketing Elements essential to optimize your Business
- 1.Websites and SEO content
- 3.Internet banner ads
- 4.Online video content
- 5.Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- 6.Email marketing
- 7.Social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- 8.Mobile marketing (SMS, MMS, etc.)
- 9.Retargetting and Remarketting
- 10.Search Engine Optimization.
In addition to over-mentioned Digital Marketing elements, new types of digital marketing techniques like augmented reality, artificial intelligence are arriving constantly. Let us go through some of the latest digital marketing trends to understand the importance of digital marketing
Digital Marketing Trends that boost ROI of Businesses
- Influencer Marketing
- Content Marketing
- App Store Optimization
- Big Data Personalization
- In-store Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Live Video Streaming
- Site Optimization as per the Wearable Technology
- Consumer Engagement Strategy
Both B2B and B2C businesses can effectively use diverse digital marketing mediums- The only thing that they need to pay heed upon is knowledge of latest digital marketing trends that suit their kind of business.
- Digital Marketing practices like importance of SEO in digital marketing, Paid Advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, e-Commerce SEO, Automation Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and so forth have turned out to be regular practices of B2B and B2C organizations.
- In any case, one of the primary advantages of conducting your advertising digitally is the straightforwardness with which results can be tracked and monitored in DM.
- As opposed to conducting costly customer research, DM aids you easily see the client reaction rates, measure the completion of your marketing goals, and hence empowers you design your next DM Campaign more accurately.
Digital Marketing is a continuously developing system that asks businesses to keep pace with the quickly changing processes- In 2019; a few digital marketing trends mentioned above will have a capable impact on lead generation, conversions and ROI.
Apt understanding and adept inclusion of best digital marketing practices and related trends will ensure the growth that your business deserves.
Wednesday, 30 January 2019
Posted by Redback Digital Marketing
#20 Reasons why your small business needs a Website…
Benefits of a website for small business:
There are uncountable reasons to have a website for your small business. Before going ahead with the question of why is it important to have a website for your well-established business or startup.
We need to know the actual matter of having a website for the business.
What is the actual matter?
Actually, there is not a matter of discussion that either you are running a small business or big enterprises one. It is all about sell, promote, market, and engagement of customers into your business.
Why startup business must need a website:
1. Create an online presence:
3. New Look:
5. Cutting down administration:
6. Advertising through internet videos:
7. To keep your customers up-to-date:
8. 24×7 Availability:
9. Improve Communication:
10. Improve your business profile:
11. Expand your business:
12. Improve you Competitive Advantage:
14. Increase Sell:
15. Specialized markets:
16. Improve Credibility:
19. Global audience:
20. Lead generation and customer’s feedback:
Wednesday, 31 October 2018
Posted by Redback Digital Marketing